Workshop mechanic for Belgium
For our workshop in Bilzen, Belgium, we are looking for a technician to do repairs and maintenance of our Crushing & Screening equipment.
Workplace is inside the workshop in Bilzen.
The machines are from our rental fleet, coming from dealers, end users and are new our second hand.
- You report to the workshop floor manager and you receive your instructions daily, verbally and via the online planning tool.
- In general you perform the repairs and maintenance on CRUSHING & SCREENING equipment.
- Inspection, following worksheet, on rental fleet machines.
- Washing machines coming from rental and park the machines in the right spot.
- Load and unload machines in assistance with the driver.
- Maintenance of diesel engine & hydraulics.
- Mechanical repairs, replacing wear parts, bearings, etc.
- Where needed electrical and hydraulic diagnose and repairs.
- Follow up of the administration after each intervention according to the Keestrack procedures.
- Ensure that all aspects of the Keestrack & customer company safety policy are incorporated into the job plan.
- Make daily reports via online planning tablet, necessary comments, pictures and work hours.
- Create optimal work conditions, like your workplace, and take care of your tooling and respect the environmental regulations.
- Provide necessary information and pictures for warranty files, and put defect parts in designated places.
- Have frequent contacts with colleagues to exchange knowledge.
- Keep yourself up to date by following trainings, being attentive and informing the responsible about your training needs
- Assure your own safety and others at all times, respect the safety rules of the Keestrack workshop.
- Communicate opportunities or comments to improve organization and the machines
EXPERIENCE & NEEDS
- Experience of working in workshop environment is a must
- A minimum of 2 years experience in repairs on earth moving machines is an extra plus point
- An electro-mechanical background, technical expertise
- Fluent in Dutch with a good knowledge of English and French
- Analytical thinking
- Concern for accuracy and precision
- Hands-on mentality
For more information or to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org