Customer service coordinator for Belgium
The role of the CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR is to be the first contact of the customer and our technicians in order to coordinate the service.
The customer service coordinator is our voice to our customers and is responsible for planning, coordination of manpower, necessary parts & tooling.
Our customers are situated mainly in Belgium, in the sector of recycling, civil works, earthmoving and quarries.
RESPONSABILITIES AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- You report to the aftersales manager and receive your instructions for the daily operations.
- You work in close teamwork with the aftersales manager.
- You are responsible for the correct and efficient planning of our customer service & technicians and you answer the income hotline telephone.
- You make a work order in our ERP system and our online planning tool.
- Work in close contact with the spare parts department for the preparation of parts and orders.
- Ensure our outside technicians are following correct safety procedures at customer site.
- Evaluate reporting after intervention and take eventually new future actions, offers and preparation of the pre invoice.
- Be the voice of the customer via technical support function.
- Identify training needs for technicians and develop toolbox meetings.
- Work in close collaboration with our workshop in order to be the contact person between inside workshop and outside technicians.
EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- At least 2 years of service experience in a similar business of dispatcher
- Engineer, bachelor or Master Degree in technical engineering
- Experience with heavy equipment, crushing & screening or earthmoving machines (Caterpillar, Komatsu) is an extra plus point
- Strong in communication, flexibility and working in teamwork is a must
- Fluent in Dutch with a good knowledge of English and French
- Flexible in multitasking, phone and administration
- Teamwork prevails before individual goals
- Concern for accuracy and precision
- Hands-on mentality
For more information or to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org